Saturday 16 May 2020

THE SON OF 'AAAARRR, THERE SHE GROWS!'

After a long time, I finally returned to my Jungle project - I've added a few more - INCLUDING some with ruins on them.


The start of this was shown in last years "AAAARRR, THERE SHE GROWS!" Blog Post, and "BRING A SPRING UPON HER CABLE!" (where I covered what to do when you run out of bitz) - these showed the initial foray into using the old GW Jungle Trees I had lying around to start building Desert Island/Jungle Terrain for my Games.


I've added a few more Trees and Shrubbery bases - even do some with ruins (I also plan to do some with just ruins and archaic edifices on - for my more fantastical games), and whilst not particularly historical in focus, the multiple use aspect of them makes them acceptable (for me at least).


No comments:

Post a Comment