Sunday 23 June 2019

AAAARRR, THERE SHE GROWS!

Another Game I'm crazy for is Ghost Archipelago, and its Parent Game Frostgrave (you might notice Links for you might notice Links for North Star Military Figures (who do the Miniatures) and Joseph A. McCullough's Personal Blog (he's the Author) the sheer Swashbuckler/Sinbad nature of Ghost Archipelago puts it firmly in this Seafaring Adventurers Wheelhouse.


Along with preparing Crews at the moment, I've been making a start of Desert Island Terrain - which will, of course, also work nicely for Games of Blood & Plunder.

My Facebook Group "Frostgrave Underdark"  (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Frostgrave.Underdark/) Covers all of Joseph A. McCullough's games, so pics like these get shared there as well).

I've started out, like everyone, with some Fishtank Ornaments for Ghost Arhipelago - which barring the ruins, which could be part of some abandoned Abbey - won't really work for Blood & Plunder (but more on those later).


I've started using the old GW Jungle Trees - I've already done three copses of small/shorter jungle foliage (I've been a Hobbyist longer than I care to think about, so I've got little hordes of Treasure LoL).

But after seeing Will Holland's post in the official Blood and Plunder Facebook group, I was inspired to make some Palm Trees out of the same plastic components.


I've made eight trees, all based on 30mm MDF Bases - I've yet to use the filler on the bases, but they look great to me so far!

As you can see, even after the copses and palm trees - I've still got some parts left to do more as well!

I was planning to spray undercoat some miniatures today, but as I don't have a Garage (or a spray box) I rely on British Weather to get anything done - and it's been damp and windy today sadly.

Still, LOADS to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment