Tuesday 12 May 2020

Deckhand "Schmitty" Done (Black Scorpion Pirate Miniature)

I've not been too well recently, nothing serious (not the C19 Virus luckily) just a nasty cold - it sapped my desire to paint, which is a big ole' bummer.

But I managed to finish Deckhand "Schmitty" Done one of my Black Scorpion Pirate Miniatures (sorry about the picture, I'm rubbish at taking them - it will all look better as a group with natural daylight).


You will notice he's on the standard 25mm Base Black Scorpion uses, in spite of my excitement at using Blood & Plunder 20mm sized bases - I was informed by Stuart and Toby (my only opponents for Cutlass locally) that THEIR Crews are based on 25mm round plastic bases. So in my always ongoing desire to be fair, I quickly rebased mine the same (yes, I'm that much of a softy).

So much more to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment